How to uninstall adaware antivirus
To uninstall adaware antivirus, first make sure the application is closed.
1. Click the Start button to open your Start Menu.
2. Click Control Panel menu option.
3. Click Programs, and then click Programs and Features.
4. Select adaware antivirus.
5. Click Uninstall. Alternatively, click Change and, with the dialog box displayed, select Remove adaware antivirus and click the Next button.
The programs in the Uninstall or Change a Program list are typically listed in an alphabetical order.
6. Click Remove to proceed.
7. Assuming your computer will remain unprotected, Windows Defender and Windows Firewall will be automatically turned on, once you uninstall adaware antivirus.
If you do not want Windows Defender and/or Windows Firewall to be turned on after you uninstall adaware antivirus, click the Skip button. Alternatively, clear the corresponding check box(es), and click Next.
If Windows Defender or Windows Firewall is not available on your computer, the corresponding check box is disabled.
If you installed adaware antivirus in a Compatible Mode or Windows Defender and Windows Firewall are turned on already, the screen with the Turn on Windows Defender and Turn on Windows Firewall options is not displayed.
8. With the message box displayed, confirm your decision to uninstall the program by clicking Yes.
9. You can see the uninstalling process in progress.
10. To complete the uninstalling process, click Reboot Now.
If you have installed adaware antivirus in a Compatible Mode, reboot is not required.