At Adaware, we are building the next generation of smart monetization solutions for smart consumers. As a member of our Product Team, you will actively contribute to product UI design ideas. As a UI & UX designer, you will be expected to develop functional UI designs compatible with our values of integrity, transparency and our goal to make the Internet a safer and better place.
You’re curious, always challenging yourself and your coworkers with new ideas. You have an ability to effectively interact with stakeholders; and to turn insights and data, along with your ideas into functional and delightful Automation Specialist.
Above all, you’re results-driven and know what it takes to turn an idea into reality.
- Own all aspects of the quality for your role
- Automate tests for multiple products and services
- Design and execute test cases for the Adaware product line
- Perform functional and regression testing of software
- Write Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Summary Reports
- Create test cases for Functionality, Usability, Compatibility, Performance, and Security
- Automate test cases using different tools, including Selenium
- Setup test environments and frameworks
- Improve our test infrastructure by incorporating new technologies
- Design and implement software testing tools
If you have
- You not only find problems, but you provide creative solutions for solving them
- Enjoy interacting with multiple teams including (but not limited to) development, data, products, and marketing
- You thrive when the challenges are outstanding, and the time is tight
- Have a natural sense of curiosity.
- You are always learning something new, and try to implement that knowledge in your work
- University degree or college diploma in computer science or electronics
- 3+ years of experience on Web, API, backend, performance/load/stress, and security testing
- Proven tinker experience creating software/tools on your own
- Experience writing code in Python, Java, C or C++
- 2+ years writing code from scratch
- 3+ years writing test cases based on minimum requirements
- Knowledge of web services / REST API, networking, distributed systems, Apache Jmeter, Postman, Docker, Jenkins, MongoDB, Redis, Microsoft Azure
- Window, Linux, OSX experience an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3 weeks of vacation plus 1 week at Christmas
- Health insurance with dental
- Life insurance
- Subsidized public transportation card
- RRSP contribution match program
- Bagels and coffee
- Gym membership subsidy
- Several Employee-run clubs and groups
- Freedom of workstation (Windows, Linux, Mac – Laptop or Workstation)
- Work-training programs to comp conferences and workshops
- Free parking
Please fill in your information below and don't forget to attach your resume.