At Adaware, we are building the next generation of smart monetization solutions for smart consumers.The Adaware Team is comprised of creative thinkers and international professionals with diverse backgrounds. We hire socially-conscious people with a strong work ethic and a commitment to genuinely make a difference. At Adaware, we value personal and professional development, and our employees are encouraged to challenge themselves with new projects and responsibilities. If you would like to put your career on the fast track, come to Adaware to create solutions that help computer users worldwide.
If you have
- Build high performance microservices and microservice architectures.
- Maintain current implementations in a high availability environment.
- Manage, maintain and improve a broad base of services in a variety of languages.
- Work in an environment with many different technologies.
- Work with a skilled team of engineers and architects and thrive within a group dynamic setting.
- Contribute to the team environment.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a back-end developer (any language)
- Experience with SOA
- Hands-on, demonstrable knowledge of:
- Server side programming (ie. Node/Python/.NET/.NET CORE)
- Continuous Deployment (source code management, build systems, deployments)
- Some experience with UI and client
- 1-2 years experience building and deploying production code with Node.js
- Practical experience with SQL and/or NoSQL (MySQL, MongoDB, SQL Server, MemSQL).
- Practical experience with service busses (kafka, nats, nservicebus)
- Self-supporting (able to set up and maintain dev environment, build system, dockerfiles)
- Experience establishing integration standards and related processes.
- Good understanding of Linux environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented
- Good documentation habits
- Security conscious development, experience working with pen testing and security auditing.
- Test building for unit tests
- Conceptual tool experience (UML Diagramming, Flow)
- Experience with containers and container-based architectures.
- Working knowledge of cryptographic concepts.
- Git workflow (ideally a github account with public contributions)
- Working knowledge of packaging systems (Gulp/Grunt/Webpack).
- Experience with other languages C+,Go, Scala, Rust or similar.
- Bilingual Preferred (French & English)
- Experience with workflow management tools (Jira, Github Workflow, TFS)
- 3 weeks of vacation plus 1 week at Christmas
- Health insurance with dental
- Life insurance
- Subsidized public transportation card
- RRSP contribution match program
- Bagels and coffee
- Gym membership subsidy
- Several Employee-run clubs and groups
- Freedom of workstation (Windows, Linux, Mac – Laptop or Workstation)
- Work-training programs to comp conferences and workshops
- Free parking
Please fill in your information below and don't forget to attach your resume.