Our team is looking for a forward thinking, motivated and energetic Compliance Manager with an exceptional sense of leadership. We’re seeking talented candidates who are
passionate about consumer software, building delightful user experiences and who love all things digital.
The Compliance Manager has the responsibility to help Adaware become a leader in compliance. The Compliance Manager will work with our partners on diverse projects to establish and manage successful processing partnerships. He will also enforce and maintain our compliance in accordance to regulatory and ecosystem standards.
The successful candidate will have some experience in the compliance and regulations sector, will show sound judgement in building and maintaining processing relationship and manage the compliance requirements of Adaware’s portfolio of partners
Reporting directly to the Director of Product Strategy, you will work closely with all departments in Adaware have a direct impact on the company’s financial success and gain valuable exposure to the world of Adaware including its business model, customer focus and specialized tools.
The Compliance Manager role will perform general day-to-day operational tasks in support of Adaware’s products and services and associated regulatory and partnership requirements. Unify minimal compliance set of rules across Adaware product line.
Work with Product Owners to update and improve compliance guidelines
Ensure the company is up-to-date with latest and upcoming changes in compliance regulation & work with the product team and other teams to ensure compliance.
The role will include, assisting with reporting obligations and legal process requests, as well as general support of Compliance functions.
Provide support to internal Testing and Monitoring functions as well as assisting with internal and external audits
Conduct ongoing Compliance QA of internal departments including Product, Marketing, and customer-facing teams, to ensure Compliance policies and procedures are being adhered to.
Act as main point of contact between external compliance actors and Adaware.
Assist team in daily operations relating to compliance and clarifying any specifications and resolving issues as needed.
Manage Adaware’s compliance function through monitoring the risks for each partner and act on the findings. Audit/track partners and affiliates violation and improve
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Strong analytical skills, with an exceptional attention to detail will be key in this position.
• Interest in playing a strategic role in a growing organization with the understanding that at this stage the role holds both strategic and hands-on responsibilities.
• Clearly understand Adaware’s business, ecosystem, and risk areas.
• Ability to work with short deadlines and multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to work autonomously and in a team environment and be ready to accept ownership of your work product.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Native or excellent level in English
• Other languages such as Czech or Russian an asset.
• Strong communications skills covering a diverse range of stakeholders
• Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demand
• Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
• Have the ability to confidently interact with both Business & individuals at all levels including senior and executive management
• Be highly results driven, with the energy and determination to succeed in a very fast paced environment where the pace of response and leadership is critical to success
• Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
Employees at Adaware enjoy a full range of benefits, such as:
• 3 weeks of vacation plus 1 week at Christmas
• Group insurance: medical, dental and critical illness coverage Life insurance
• Flexible work hours
• Subsidized public transportation card
• RRSP contribution match program
• Gym membership subsidy
• Free parking
• New custom designed offices conveniently located near public transportation
• Lunch & Learn monthly
• Free Bagels & Fruits
• A weekly masseuse
• Catered Meals
• Several Employee-run clubs and groups
• Freedom of workstation (Windows, Linux, Mac – Laptop or Workstation)
• Work-training programs to comp conferences and workshops
Please fill in your information below and don't forget to attach your resume.