Digital Marketing Manager
At Adaware, we are building the next generation of smart monetization solutions for smart consumers. The Adaware Team is comprised of creative thinkers and
international professionals with diverse backgrounds. We hire socially-conscious people with a strong work ethic and a commitment to genuinely make a difference. At Adaware, we value personal and professional development, and our employees are encouraged to challenge themselves with new projects and responsibilities.
Payaware is one of our new projects (payaware.adaware.com) that has reached beta phase and has garnered much interest in the market! Payaware creates solutions that make online shopping an easier and safer experience. Join us now if you would like to put your career on the fast track and be a part of a new and ambitious team.
You are a great fit if:
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with a creative side to help promote and distribute our newest product innovation. Reporting to the Payaware VP Operations, your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
• Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
• Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on insights
• Measure and report on performance of all digital campaigns and assess against goals
• Campaign budget management to optimize and control spending
• A/B testing. Improve. Repeat.
• Work with team to produce engaging messaging and content for:
• Online campaigns
• Installation flows
• Social Media
• Be able to prototype or wire-frame your ideas and communicate them with the team
• Participate in UI and UX development
• Manage Analytics for all marketing initiatives (Google Analytics, Facebook, Superset,others)
• Ability to lead marketing initiatives in a team comprised of shared in-house and virtual talent
• Experience in an environment related to software development, web or digital marketing
• Proven experience developing memorable digital experiences
• Knowledge of Google Analytics
• Ability to create reports from various sources highlighting KPIs and ROI
• Strong sense of organization and attention to details
• Self-motivated and curious
• English required
• French an asset
Even better if you have:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 4 or more years of experience in the digital marketing field
• Strong portfolio or demonstrable examples of previous work. You will be asked to present at your interview.
Employees at Adaware enjoy a full range of benefits, such as:
• 3 weeks of vacation plus 1 week at Christmas
• Health & Life insurance with dental & vision
• Flexibles hours & summer hours
• Work from home policy
• Subsidized public transportation card
• RRSP contribution match program
• Free Bagels, fruits and coffee
• Gym membership subsidy
• Barbecues in the summer
• Catering services
• Lunch & learn events
• Dialogue & tap medical
• Employees Assistance program
• Free parking
Please fill in your information below and don't forget to attach your resume.