Come help us build the future!
Discover career opportunities and see what it’s like to be part of the adaware team
New user downloads every day
Unique downloads since 2014
Ads displayed daily
Financial Planning Analyst
At Adaware, we are building the next generation of smart monetization solutions for smart consumers. The Adaware Team is comprised of creative thinkers and international professionals with diverse backgrounds. We hire socially-conscious people with a strong work ethic and a commitment to genuinely make a difference. At Adaware, we value personal and professional development, and our employees are encouraged to challenge themselves with new projects and responsibilities. If you would like to put your career on the fast track, come to Adaware to create solutions that help computer users worldwide.
As the Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for providing critical analysis support for the company, including financial projections, reporting, quarterly operating plans; including new and existing business lines.You will support financial modeling short-term high level targets as well as for long-term strategic planning, and foster a stronger internal reporting framework and financial analyses. You will provide recommendations to management to support timely and well informed business decisions.
If you have
- Develop a deep understanding of the adaware business including the competitive landscape, financial targets and key drivers of the business
- Prepare financial models, scenario analysis, and recommendations
- Perform reconciliations needed as a basis for financial analysis.
- Identify and help develop financial reporting process standards that will drive consistency and streamline workflow and decision making.
- Support the group finance department through alignment with the Finance forecasting and support processes.
- Organize data from the company’s various database repositories to create/refresh financial models
- Identify opportunities and KPI’s to track results to continually improve business outcomes.
- Provide variance analysis on monthly and quarterly reports on performance vs. budget and other analytical needs
- Support the budgeting and long term business planning process
- Participate in a wide variety of improvement initiatives related to ad-hoc reporting and analytic review
- Support ad hoc requests / projects and reports
- Partner with leadership and stakeholders in all departments including Finance, Product, Sales and human resource
- Bachelor degree in finance or accounting with CPA designation.
- Minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience in finance, ideally in software or technology sectors
- Demonstrated financial analysis experience including budgeting, forecasting, planning, analysis, and building financial models
- Self-motivation and be a team player with strong ability work autonomously and across geographic boundaries
- Good organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent drive for results and complex problems solving skills coupled with the ability to build strong working relationships
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting and cost control principles including GAAP
- Advanced MS Excel skills (including: Subtotaling, Filtering, Data Sort, LookUp Tables, Pivot Tables, Charting); and ability to model business requirements and prepare "what-if" analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English (French is a bonus); comfortable communicating with and helping to influence various levels of management
- 3 weeks of vacation plus 1 week at Christmas
- Health insurance with dental
- Life insurance
- Subsidized public transportation card
- RRSP contribution match program
- Bagels and coffee
- Gym membership subsidy
- Several Employee-run clubs and groups
- Freedom of workstation (Windows, Linux, Mac – Laptop or Workstation)
- Work-training programs to comp conferences and workshops
- Free parking
Please fill in your information below and don't forget to attach your resume.