Full-stack web developer
At Adaware, we are building the next generation of smart monetization solutions for smart consumers. The Adaware Team is comprised of creative thinkers and international professionals with diverse backgrounds. We hire socially-conscious people with a strong work ethic and a commitment to genuinely make a difference. At Adaware, we value personal and professional development, and our employees are encouraged to challenge themselves with new projects and responsibilities. If you would like to put your career on the fast track, come to Adaware to create solutions that help computer users worldwide.
Joining a dynamic and ambitious team of tech hungry developers, you will be working in an agile environment building great end-user experiences using a broad set of technologies. As a member of Web team, you will work on providing cutting edge user interface experience for Adaware’s websites and products. You will work on projects like web applications, widgets and browser plugins.
Our team works at a fast pace on awesome products that are constantly evolving in feature technology and traffic. So we're looking for someone who can pick things up quickly. Your job will be dynamic, interesting and challenging
The applications team is seeking a talented, passionate, roll-up-your-sleeves, hands-on, highly independent developer that will participate in:
• Building brand new cross browser web applications.
• Developing new web extensions.
• Master the art of working with different projects, teams and technologies.
• Work with a skilled team of developers within a group dynamic setting
• Bring innovations and new solution to current and future challenges
You are a great fit if:
• 7+ years of experience with core front-end web technologies such as
○ C# MVC, .netCore
• 2+ years of experience with ReactJS, Bootstrap.
• Understanding of cross-browser compatibility/responsive designing, general web functions and standards.
• Learn and share new technology as per business needs
• Maintain ownership of assigned projects and modules
• Look for new ways to improve our product and implement A/B tests
• Work in a team environment to build mock-ups and prototypes, establish and create style guidelines and style guide documents as project deliverables.
• Analyze and resolve technical problems to implement features in existing products
• Help define/clarify user requirements/stories, designs, estimates and work plans.
• Follow Agile methodology with active participation in sprint planning, sprint review and daily stand-up meetings
• Must be detail oriented
Even better if you have:
• Strong knowledge of user-interface and information architecture principles
• Solid knowledge of web browser and its ecosystem
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, TFS
• Strong communication and conflict resolution skills.
• 7+ years of experience with .net Framework
• 1+ years of experience with NodeJS
• CMS experience (Drupal is preferable)
• CSS preprocessors like Sass and LESS
• Experience with Issue tracking tool such as Jira
The position is located in Montreal.
Employees at Adaware enjoy a full range of benefits, such as:
• 3 weeks of vacation plus 1 week at Christmas
• Health insurance with dental
• Life insurance
• Subsidized public transportation card
• RRSP contribution match program
• Bagels and coffee
• Gym membership subsidy
• Several Employee-run clubs and groups
• Freedom of workstation (Windows, Linux, Mac – Laptop or Workstation)
• Work-training programs to comp conferences and workshops
• Free parking
Please fill in your information below and don't forget to attach your resume.