Junior Account Manager
Adaware (previously known as Lavasoft), a well-established security software developer, operating on the international market, is on the verge of a major re-positioning and re-branding. Consequently, we are in search of one of the most important factor of this crucial change who will contribute in defining and establishing the new brand’s voice on all of our Owned Platforms. His work will have tremendous visibility on a world scale and will directly influence the success of the re-positioning.
Our team is looking for a highly motivated and creative Junior Account manager with good communication and analytical skills. We’re seeking talented performance-driven candidates who are passionate about consumer software and all things online and digital. The position is based in Montreal, Canada.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management of online accounts (direct publishers/advertisers, ad-networks)
- Onboard new partners, set up campaigns and monitor performance
- Create, implement, and track online marketing campaigns
- Communicate with partners on a daily/weekly basis and share insights on campaign performance.
- Analyze and optimize online marketing campaigns.
- Nurture and grow relationships with partners
- Work with Finance team for processing invoices for our partners
- Work with other members of the sales team in order to grow existing accounts and smoothly onboard new accounts
- Work with the product teams to launch new campaigns, new product tests and define new product features to positively impact the business growth
- Generate weekly and monthly performance reports
- Achieve monthly & quarterly revenue targets
More about you:
You could be our ideal candidate if you present:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Economy or related field and/or experience. Master Degree a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in account management, affiliate management role, online marketing role (or equivalent), preferably in the computer software industry, video games, technology or online businesses
- Excellent analytical skills and metric focused – ability to deeply analyze campaign performance, and detect potential opportunities or issues
- Resourceful and creative – ability to come up with new ideas, to solve or avoid problems innovatively, and to quickly adapt to evolving situations
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Communication skills:
- Ability to understand client’s needs
- Ability to organize thoughts and ideas, and convey messages effectively to clients
- Ability to write effectively using correct and appropriate grammar, organization and structure
- Time Management – Ability to prioritize projects and tasks effectively. Good sense of urgency.
- Strong attention to detail – Ability to thoroughly and accurately accomplish tasks, with little or no supervisor checking.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team player
- Internet-savvy, with a genuine interest for and a good understanding of computer software and new technologies
Even better if you have:
- Experience in media buying (SEM, display, RTB) a plus
- Experience optimizing online marketing campaigns on a CPA / CPC basis
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience with agile methodologies and JIRA a plus
This position is located in Montreal (Ville Saint Laurent).
Employees at Adaware enjoy a full range of benefits, such as:• 3 weeks of vacation plus 1 week at Christmas;
- Health insurance with dental ;
- Life insurance;
- Public transportation card;
- RRSP contribution match program.
Please fill in your information below and don't forget to attach your resume.