Junior Product Manager
Our team is looking for a forward thinking, motivated and energetic Junior Product Manager with an exceptional sense of leadership. We’re seeking talented candidates who are passionate about consumer software, building delightful user experiences and who love all things digital. At Adaware, we are building the next generation of smart monetization solutions for smart consumers. As a member of our Product Team, you will be a champion of product features we build, and become an expert in the consumer monetization market and its products. You will be expected to develop a clear product vision and strategy – one that is compatible with our values of integrity, transparency and our goal to make the Internet a safer and better place. You’re curious, always challenging yourself and your coworkers with new ideas, and you’re an exceptional communicator. You have a demonstrated ability to effectively manage stakeholders, and know how to use data and consumer insight to build a strong foundation for your out-of-the-box ideas. Above all, you’re results-driven and know what it takes to turn an idea or vision into reality. You understand the importance of maintaining clarity and focus within an organization to see it through to the prize.
If you have
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field and/or experience;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a Product Management role (or equivalent), preferably in an affiliate advertising, computer software, video game, tech product or online company;
- Previous experience in consumer monetization would be an asset;
- Experience working in an Agile development, fast pace environment;
- Energetic personality with exceptional communication skills; a positive force within a team;
- Strong leadership and ability to work both autonomously and as a team player;
- Logical, data-driven mindset with a significant touch of “creative madness”;
- Problem-solving oriented, capable to move projects forward and overcome roadblocks with a constant desire to improve and achieve higher grounds;
- Internet-savvy, with a genuine interest for and a good understanding of computer software and new technologies; you must be able to understand our products and their markets;
- Fluent in English; French a significant plus.
- Define, refine, structure, present and champion the product vision with the various stakeholders and departments within the organization.
- Monitor market trends, analyze competitor’s products and activities, evaluate and leverage industry best practices.
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing and Account Management to propose activities to increase revenue, user acquisitions and engagement.
- Track and report progress and performance of product initiatives, and recommend improvements.
- 3 weeks of vacation plus 1 week at Christmas
- Health insurance with dental
- Life insurance
- Subsidized public transportation card
- RRSP contribution match program
- Bagels and coffee
- Gym membership subsidy
- Several Employee-run clubs and groups
- Freedom of workstation (Windows, Linux, Mac – Laptop or Workstation)
- Work-training programs to comp conferences and workshops
- Free parking
Please fill in your information below and don't forget to attach your resume.