Software Engineer | Mac(OSX) Specialist
At Adaware, we are building the next generation of smart monetization solutions for smart consumers. The Adaware Team is comprised of creative thinkers and international professionals with diverse backgrounds. We hire socially-conscious people with a strong work ethic and a commitment to genuinely make a difference. At Adaware, we value personal and professional development, and our employees are encouraged to challenge themselves with new projects and responsibilities. If you would like to put your career on the fast track, come to Adaware to create solutions that help computer users worldwide.
Joining a dynamic and ambitious team of tech hungry developers, you will be working in an agile environment building, maintaining and evolving a new ecosystem of apps dentins to run on Mac OSX that are extending or Windows based footprint.
Our team works at a fast pace on awesome products that are constantly evolving in feature technology and traffic. So we're looking for someone who can pick things up quickly. Your job will be dynamic, interesting and challenging
The applications team is seeking a talented, passionate, roll-up-your-sleeves, hands-on, highly independent developer that will participate in:
- Building brand new Mac OSX applications to extend our portfolio.
- Work with cross platform technologies.
- Master the art of working with different projects, teams and technologies.
- Work with a skilled team of developers and architects within a group dynamic setting.
- Bring innovations and new solutions to current and future challenges
You are a great fit if:
- 5 years of experience developing applications for OSx
- Hands-on, demonstrable knowledge of:
○ Client-side programming
○ Strong skills in objective C
○ Dynamic UI/UX template-based rendering (Swift | Cocoa | Webkit)
- Experience with cloud rest API integrations for client-side applications.
- Experience developing and maintaining an SDK
- Experience establishing integration standards and related processes.
- Detail oriented
- Good documentation habits
- Experience with workflow management tools (Jira, GitHub Workflow, TFS)
Even better if you have:
- Analyst and Architecture experience
- Self-supporting (able to set up and maintain dev environment | basic SQL knowledge)
- A worshiper of TDD
- Experience with IPC, threading and concurrency programming
- Browser integration (extensions, plugins)
- Design experience (UI mockups, UI integration of designs)
- Experience with ad network methodology (publishers, advertisers, network integrations, bidding systems, traffic acquisition)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Bilingual Preferred (French & English)
The position is located in Montreal.
Employees at Adaware enjoy a full range of benefits, such as:
- 3 weeks of vacation plus 1 week at Christmas;
- Health insurance with dental;
- Life insurance;
- Public transportation card;
- RRSP contribution match program.
Please fill in your information below and don't forget to attach your resume.