We are looking for developers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, UI design; the list goes on and is growing every day.
As a mobile developer, you will work on a specific project critical to Adaware’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our developers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
With your technical expertise you manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables. You design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance mobile apps.
Our Mobile Developers work on many projects that carry varying responsibilities. You will build Adaware existing and new products for either Android or iOS.
If you are an Android Developer, you will develop applications primarily in Java/Kotlin and using the Android SDK. You might design and develop open-source Android applications or closed-source Adaware applications that are the interface to our Adaware Products.
If you are an iOS Developer, you will develop applications and SDKs primarily in Objective-C and using the iOS SDK.
If you have
- Experience in mobile application development
- Deep technical knowledge of mobile application development (either Android or iOS).
- Knowledge of UI frameworks (either Android, iOS, XML), MVP application design and complex, reactive touch-based UI.
- Ability to learn and develop skills in other programming languages.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Understanding of application architecture and object-oriented design.
- 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to work in a team
- Past or ongoing personal project related to software development
- Loves to learn
- Being autonomous but also enjoys teamwork
- Having initiative
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Very good at what you do, but humble about it
- Driven and ambitiously
- Enjoying solving problems
- 3 weeks of vacation plus 1 week at Christmas
- Health insurance with dental
- Life insurance
- Subsidized public transportation card
- RRSP contribution match program
- Bagels and coffee
- Gym membership subsidy
- Several Employee-run clubs and groups
- Freedom of workstation (Windows, Linux, Mac – Laptop or Workstation)
- Work-training programs to comp conferences and workshops
- Free parking
Please fill in your information below and don't forget to attach your resume.