Our team is looking for a motivated, proactive, self-driven and problem-solving Project Manager with an exceptional sense of leadership. We’re seeking talented candidates who are passionate about consumer software, helping build delightful user experiences and who love all things digital.
The ideal candidate is responsible to effectively and efficiently manage the development sprints from planning to execution to review in an agile development environment. In your role, you will make sure that both Product Management and Scrum process are thoroughly followed, you will remove impediments for smoother and on time project completion, you will learn, import and implement project management best practices. You will communicate and collaborate primarily with the Engineering, Product and Sales teams.
At Adaware, we are building the next generation of smart monetization solutions for smart consumers. As a member of our Project Management Team, you will be planning and scheduling small and large software development projects from conceptualization to launch.
You will be defining clear project's objectives, retrieving scopes of work from Product Owners for each phase of the project, overseeing quality control throughout its life cycle, acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members to deliver projects according to plan. You will be expected to regularly report project progress and highlight potential risks. Above all, you’re results-driven and know what it takes to turn Product Owner’s idea or vision into reality.
If you have
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a Project Management role (or equivalent), preferably in a computer software, video game, tech product or online company;
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science and/or experience managing software development projects;
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Energetic personality with exceptional communication skills; a positive force within a team;
- Strong leadership and ability to work both autonomously and as a team player;
- Problem-solving oriented, capable to move projects forward and overcome impediments with a constant desire to improve and achieve higher grounds;
- Good understanding of computer software and new technologies; you must be able to understand our products;
- Previous experience in consumer monetization would be an asset;
- Thrives in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment
- Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluent in English; French a significant plus.;
- 3 weeks of vacation plus 1 week at Christmas
- Health insurance with dental
- Life insurance
- Subsidized public transportation card
- RRSP contribution match program
- Bagels and coffee
- Gym membership subsidy
- Several Employee-run clubs and groups
- Freedom of workstation (Windows, Linux, Mac – Laptop or Workstation)
- Work-training programs to comp conferences and workshops
- Free parking
Please fill in your information below and don't forget to attach your resume.