Project Manager - Strategy
At Adaware, we are building the next generation of smart monetization solutions for smart consumers. The Adaware Team is comprised of creative thinkers and international professionals with diverse backgrounds. We hire socially-conscious people with a strong work ethic and a commitment to genuinely make a difference. At Adaware, we value personal and professional development, and our employees are encouraged to challenge themselves with new projects and responsibilities. If you would like to put your career on the fast track, come to Adaware to create solutions that help computer users worldwide.
As Adaware’s internal strategy team, the Strategic Initiative Office (SIO) drives the development of the group strategies to enable leading engagement, accountability, and growth. Reporting to the CEO, the SIO is accountable for planning and execution of strategic initiatives, identifying issues and fixing them with best possible solutions, as well as leading targeted projects to support strategic decisions that define the future of Adaware.
The SIO becomes the central point for coordinating all these tasks. It does not do all the work, but it facilitates the processes so that strategy execution gets accomplished in an integrated fashion across the enterprise.
Are you an individual who is passionate about assisting in developing strategy to drive change? Do you enjoy breaking down complex problems, designing actionable recommendations, and making them functional? Make your mark by helping Adaware in building strategy to deliver on its vision.
As a member of the SIO Team, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
● Responsible for assisting in planning and directing organization's strategic and long-range goals;
● Support high priority strategic engagements identified by the leadership team, and working with them to build and execute the plan;
● Ensuring that enterprise-level plans are translated into action plans for respective business and functions;
● Conducts organizational reviews to identify strengths and weaknesses and to evaluate operational effectiveness;
● Identify areas of improvement and work with individuals to plan for growth without even letting them realise that you’re helping them;
● Champions broad initiatives to improve org performance and delivers on business objectives;
● At times, work in projects within BU to help them successfully launch that initiatives;
● Collaborates effectively across organizational boundaries, champions working together, creating synergy, efficiency and effectiveness and resolves conflicts;
● Effectively and timely communicate key messages and recommendations to team and core project stakeholders;
You are a great fit if
● High level of ambition and initiative, with the ability to structure problems and think strategically within ambiguous environments;
● Demonstrated ability to own discrete work streams from start to finish and manage multiple cross-functional tasks and initiatives simultaneously;
● Track record of being results-driven, self-motivated and work independently with a commitment to excellence;
● Is tenacious and strives for efficiency: remains focussed on attaining results despite obstacles and interruptions;
● Takes ownerships of decisions and actions that advance objectives;
● Strong learning agility and aptitude to work across new content streams;
● Contribute to an organizational culture that enables high performance, employee morale, accountability, commitment, integrity, teamwork, and work-life balance;
● Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills;
● Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail;
● 3 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor with working knowledge of documents, spreadsheets, presentations, computer applications, including word processing, spreadsheets;
● Experience in Project Management with knowledge in all phases of project management life cycle
● Ability to facilitate interdisciplinary teams and to develop effective relationships with individuals from a variety of backgrounds working at different levels;
Employees at Adaware enjoy a full range of benefits, such as:
● Flexible hours
● 3 weeks of vacation plus 1 week at Christmas;
● Health insurance with dental;
● Life insurance;
● Public transportation card;
● RRSP contribution match program.
The position is located in Montreal, ville saint-laurent.
Please fill in your information below and don't forget to attach your resume.