At Adaware, we are building the next generation of smart monetization solutions for smart consumers. The Adaware Team is comprised of creative thinkers and international professionals with diverse backgrounds. We hire socially-conscious people with a strong work ethic and a commitment to genuinely make a difference. At Adaware, we value personal and professional development, and our employees are encouraged to challenge themselves with new projects and responsibilities.
Working in the QA team within the Product group, you will be responsible for implementing and executing the agreed upon QA process as well as maintaining and expanding our test automation framework and test scripts. This function is crucial to ensure that the deployed product aligns with the Business requirements.
• Expand on our existing test automation framework and test scripts
• Perform manual and automated regression testing of products.
• Develop test strategies to ensure quality and on-time delivery of builds to production
• Follow industry standard application testing techniques and practices.
• Participate in development meetings and provide status reports.
• Review product requirement, user experience specification, technical design specification for testability.
• Build and maintain requirement / test case / test result traceability matrix
• Enhance test automation framework for support of new features and improve test efficiency
• Maintain integration automation test for continuous integration
• Collaborate with multiple teams in different continents
• Analyze test results along with failure analysis, utilizes fact / data driven metrics to continuous improve test efficiency and effectiveness
• Ensure measurable improvement of product quality by identifying, developing and implementing innovative QA capabilities, strategies, approaches and services
• Escalate issues, concerns and risk
• Partnering and collaborating with all departments throughout the SDLC
• Responsible for the full release of multiple types of features across a myriad of platform combinations
Required Skills / Qualifications
• Minimum Years of Experience in similar role: 2 years
• Experience with client/server and Web 2.0 testing
• Experience working in organizations using Agile / Scrum based product development methodologies is highly desirable
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills required
• Excellent analytical skills and experience with implementation and administration of Quality Assurance metrics, such as defect profiles and performance to entry/exit criteria
• Excellent problem-solving skills and strong self-reliance
• Excellent team player
• Demonstrate extreme attention to detail and organization in all aspects of work
• Ability to function effectively in a fast pace and dynamic environment
• Self-motivated, responsible, accountable and have the discipline to bring projects into closure
• Expert level familiarity with Wiki-based tools such as JIRA and Confluence to manage product planning and issue planning and resolution
Employees at Adaware enjoy a full range of benefits, such as:
• 3 weeks of vacation plus 1 week at Christmas
• Health& Life insurance with dental & vision
• Flexible hours & summer hours
• Work from home policy
• Subsidized public transportation card
• RRSP contribution match program
• Free Bagels, fruits and coffee
• Gym membership subsidy
• Barbecues in the summer
• Catering services
• Lunch & learn events
• Dialogue & tap medical
• Employees Assistance program
• Free parking
Please fill in your information below and don't forget to attach your resume.