Come help us build the future!
Discover career opportunities and see what it’s like to be part of the adaware team
New user downloads every day
Unique downloads since 2014
Ads displayed daily
Senior Software Developer/.Net
The Adaware team is comprised of security and research experts, creative thinkers and international professionals with diverse backgrounds. We hire socially-conscious people with a strong work ethic and a commitment to genuinely make a difference. At Adaware, we value personal and professional development, and our employees are encouraged to challenge themselves with new projects and responsibilities. If you would like to put your career on the fast track, come to Adaware to create solutions that help computer users worldwide.
The ideal candidate is a sharp, motivated, self-starter developer with experience in C# application development as well back-end services to their client-end counterparts. This is the ideal position for a top gun Software Engineering professional to build great end-user experiences using a broad set of technologies within a strong team. Our technology stack is rich, and there are endless opportunities for growth and learning.
If you have
- Expertise in development of windows based applications for large user base.
- 7+ years of experience in software development using WPF or WinForms.
- Proven experience of design, development and delivery of software in .Net technology.
- Very strong knowledge of OOP and OOD.
- Architectural expertise in MVVM, MVC and design patterns.
- Knowledge of MSBuild or equivalent build technologies.
- Experience in Windows Services, Web Services and scripting languages.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Experience in working with agile methodologies and phases of SDLC.
- Proactiveness in defining/clarifying user requirements/stories, designs, work estimates and plans.
- Belief in Quality over Quantity along with “get things done” attitude.
- Communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience with version tracking tools like Git, TFS, SVN.
- Hands on Issue tracking tools like JIRA.
- Technology enthusiast and Quick Learner.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python or Perl.
- Experience with very large user base ad big data analytics.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3 weeks of vacation plus 1 week at Christmas
- Health insurance with dental
- Life insurance
- Subsidized public transportation card
- RRSP contribution match program
- Bagels and coffee
- Gym membership subsidy
- Several Employee-run clubs and groups
- Freedom of workstation (Windows, Linux, Mac – Laptop or Workstation)
- Work-training programs to comp conferences and workshops
- Free parking
Please fill in your information below and don't forget to attach your resume.