September 17, 2021 - Blog
How To Remove Radiorage
RadioRage is a toolbar application that claims to enhance a user’s web experience by offering several different types of searches, links to music sites, and the ability to listen to any web radio station from your PC.
While this application may seem useful, it also generates a toolbar that collects and stores information about your internet browsing habits and information a user may consider to be private.
The potentially unwanted application then sends this information to Mindspark, which in turn suggests services as well as displays adverts via the toolbar.
RadioRage also changes your web browser settings and homepage to Ask.com if installed.
Based on this information, you can clearly see is why RadioRage could be considered a potentially unwanted application.
The most common installation method of this potentially unwanted application is through the RadioRage's website.
RadioRage (on Firefox)
RadioRage (on Chrome)
How to recognize RadioRage
RadioRage Removal Instructions
- Click the tools icon (next to the Ask.com logo) on the toolbar, located on the far right of the web browser -> Select Uninstall
That should fix the problem. Here’s an alternate method if that doesn’t work for you:
1. Click Start (then Settings, for Windows XP users) -> Control Panel -> Programs(or Add/Remove Programs if using Windows XP) -> Uninstall a Program.
2. Once there, look for RadioRage Toolbar and select Uninstall/Change/Remove.
3. Click OK to save the changes.
4. Follow the prompts— A progress bar showing how long it will take to uninstall RadioRage will appear.
- Finally, it is recommended to always keep your antivirus up-to-date and perform weekly full scans.
Also, we advise you to do a custom AV scan of any application downloaded from the Internet before you proceed with its installation.
If you do not have an antivirus, click here to download Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+.