This article is for you if:
- You’ve purchased the Adaware PC Cleaner Pro plan or the Adaware Antivirus Total plan
IMPORTANT: it is very important that you use the same email address you used in the purchase to access all your Adaware applications.
- Check your email inbox after you’ve purchased the PC Cleaner Pro or Antivirus Total plan. If you did not receive the email, check your junk or spam folder. If you still don’t see it, please contact support.
- Open the email and click on the “CREATE PASSWORD” button to validate your account. You will need these credentials to access your premium features.
- Enter a strong password and click “Create Password”
- Assuming you have already installed the application, refer to this article if you have not, open your PC Cleaner Pro application.
- A pop up will appear prompting you to login to your premium account.
Note: You need to enter the email address you used to purchase your PC Cleaner Pro or Antivirus Total plan and the password you just created.
- Enter your Adaware email address and password
- Click “Sign in”
- You’ve successfully activated your PC Cleaner Pro features
WARNING: If you enter your email address and password or use social login credentials and you get an error message, you may have used the wrong email address to sign in. Check your email inbox again and make sure the email address you enter corresponds to the email address that received the purchase confirmation.
If the purchase is associated with another account, check how you can merge the accounts to continue getting access to your purchased plan here.
- Click on the download link from the Thank you page, the confirmation email you received in your inbox or another Adaware application (Adaware Protect, Adaware Driver Manager, or Adaware Antivirus)
- The installation file will download (.exe)
- Click on the downloaded .exe link (check your downloads folder)
- Click “Yes” to allow Adaware to launch its installation wizard on your windows system
- Installation wizard will start
- Check the checkbox next to Adaware PC Cleaner
- Click on the folder icon on the right to change the destination folder
- Click “INSTALL”
- Wait for progress bar to complete
- Once progress bar is complete, click Finish
- PC Cleaner application will start automatically