- Security Center
- English ▾
To uninstall Ad-Aware Web Companion, proceed through the steps listed below.
1. Click the Start button on your computer (left-hand side of the screen).
2. Click Control Panel in the Start Menu.
3. Double-click Add or Remove Programs / Click Programs, and then click Programs and Features. Select Web Companion from the list and then click Uninstall.
The programs installed are typically listed in an alphabetical order.
4. With the dialog box displayed, specify the application uninstallation settings: choose a language, select or deselect the Restore my browser homepage settings, Restore my browser search engine settings check box(es). Once you are done, click Remove to proceed.
5. With the message box displayed, confirm your decision to uninstall the program by clicking Yes.
6. You can see the uninstalling process in progress.
7. To complete uninstalling Ad-Aware Web Companion, click Close.