The standalone installer can help you install adaware antivirus on an infected computer which is blocking our standard web installer.
- Click the link to start installing adaware antivirus: Install adaware antivirus
- When the pop-up prompts you to “allow the following program to make changes to your computer,” click Yes.
- When the installer window opens, you will be prompted to click either “Start Install” or “Install in Compatible Mode.” Choose “Install in Compatible Mode” if you want to use adaware antivirus in conjunction with another antivirus product.
- After clicking one of the buttons above, the adaware antivirus standalone installation process will begin.
- Before the installation is complete, adaware antivirus will start to run a virus scan. You can choose to skip this step by clicking the gray “Skip” button on the bottom left side of the screen.
- Once the scan is complete or you have selected the “Skip” option, the installation will be completed. You can “close” the installer and reset your computer at a later time or select “Reboot now” to reset it immediately. A computer reset is required to complete the full installation of adaware antivirus. We recommend resetting your computer as soon as possible after the installation is complete.